CONNECT SMARTER. CONNECT FASTER.
Connecting you with the right healthcare professionals is our core business.
Objective Focus is a new generation qualitative healthcare fieldwork agency. We are a fresh, forward-thinking agency with 20 years of combined team experience to support your healthcare projects by connecting you with the right type of healthcare professionals to speak to across the different therapy areas, research topics and geographical locations. Selecting the Objective Focus service you need is simple – it just depends on the type of connection you want to make.
We’re fast because we connect smarter - we’ve built a proprietary global healthcare panel and invested in an integrated software platform. We genuinely care about the physicians on our panel, which means we’re rewarded with enviable response rates. We’re always looking for efficiencies and use a clever scheduling tool that saves everyone time by automating the scheduling of interviews and online honoraria payments. Our research web portal is fully integrated with our software platform, so we’re able to manage every part of the process – from inviting our panel members to participate, interview scheduling, right through to sharing the results and paying out honoraria.
Our state-of-the-art software platform is the discernible difference when speed matters most.
- Qualitative Healthcare Fieldwork
It’s our company policy to only do what we know we're good at, so we’re not afraid to say we prefer working where our geographical coverage is strong. Our panel is particularly good in Europe, North America and Latin America. We’re also happy to work in China, Korea, Japan and Australia, because we’ve built a team of local vendors who share our exacting standards.
Focusing on what we’re good at means we limit our product and services mix. Whenever we build a new tool or gain genuine expertise we’ll add to our line-up.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We pride ourselves in being honest and transparent, therefore conduct in-depth feasibility analyses before making any recommendations to our clients.
- Full Service Agency
- Qualitative primary care research
- Recruitment and Fieldwork project management
- Venue booking and coordination
- Simultaneous translations (central locations)
- Report writing
- Honoraria payment
What are the main types of research/research specialisms you conduct most often?
- All qualitative methodologies
- Focus Groups
- Depths / TDIs, IDIs
- Pre-task / Product placements with groups & depths
- Panel recruitment
- Recruitment for Online groups / depths
- Online forums / boards
- Recruitment of PCP’s, Nurses, KOL’s, and Payers
- Primary Care Physicians (PCP’s)
- Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s)
· Anaesthesiology · Allergy & Immunology · Addiction Medicine · Cardiology · Dermatology ·Diabetology · Endocrinology · Electrophysiology · Gastroenterology · Geriatric Medicine ·General Surgery · Haematology · HIV/AIDS · Infectious Diseases · Internal Medicine · Nephrology · Neurology · Obstetrics & Gynaecology · Oncology · Ophthalmology · Orthopaedics · Paediatrics · Palliative Medicine · Psychiatry · Radiology · Respiratory & Pulmonology · Rheumatology · Sleep Medicine · Urology · Wound & Skin Care__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What regions within the UK do you cover?
- London/South East England
- English Midlands
- Northern England
- South West England
- N. Ireland
Which international regions do you cover?
- Europe (EU5 Panel)
- North America (Panel)
- Latin America
- Asia – Japan, China, South Korea
Where are your offices in the UK?
- London/South East England
- BHBIA member
ICG Member Discount
Login to see ICG Member Discount