Specialist in healthcare and consumer research.
Gunther can support you with your qualitative and small-scale quantitative research. Either offering help with part of the project or conducting the full project for you. He is experienced in a range of qualitative research techniques, including focus groups, face-to-face depth interviews and web-based/telephone depth interviews.
Types of projects recently worked on include:
- Prototype testing of grooming product (qualitative, focus groups)
- Patient satisfaction survey (quantitative)
- Testing of patient information literature for a rare disease (qual, web-based video interviews)
- Interviews with terminal cancer patients and their carers (qualitative, face-to-face depth interviews)
Specific elements of research he can help with:
- Moderation (in English) with a range of different respondent types, including consumers, healthcare professionals, patients and minority groups (e.g. LGBTQ+)
- Report writing (quantitative and qualitiative)
- Design of research materials
- Attendance and client management at central location viewing days
- Market research training
- Bespoke UK market research projects
Qualitative research on sensitive/emotional subjects; for example research:
- with cancer patients and carers
- use of dating apps
- self-grooming products
Gunther has been working in the market research industry for over 20 years, having previously worked at three market research agencies, working on both UK and multi-country studies. Experienced in both qualitative and quantitative market research, across many industries, including FMCG, events, publishing, digital, not-for-profit, government organisations and healthcare/pharmaceutical.
Clients he has worked for include:
- General Mills (Haagen Dazs ice cream)
- Pierre Fabre (Avene)
- A dating app company
- An events company
- Various pharma companies (incl. Gideon Richter, Amgen, Roche)
In addition to being a member of the ICG, he is a member of the Market Research Society (MRS) and the Association of Qualitative Research (AQR).
This background means he has a good basis with which to both advise on research approaches, as well as ensure the smooth running of the project.