A Senior Research Consultant and Trainer based in Brighton
I’m a Senior Researcher with 13 years’ experience in consumer and business research. I work with both researchers and organisations to help them get closer to what people think, feel and do in relation to a particular topic, product or service.
I offer a full agency service from set up to debrief, or just one element of the research process e.g. moderation
- Design and facilitate a host of approaches
- trends and competitor analysis
- consumer and b2b interviews and group discussions
- ‘in the moment’ mobile and online communities
- immersion and ethnography
- ideation and concept development workshops
- Support and advise clients to make business decisions through insight
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to develop new concepts or refine existing ones
I also mentor, coach and train others to develop and achieve their goals in the research industry and am currently completing a part time PGCE to teach post 16/adults.
I specialise in supporting organisations with product development, improving customer experience and developing engaging communications.
I am a senior qualitative specialist with thirteen years’ experience managing consumer and b2b mixed method research with a range of clients in retail, travel, technology, telecommunications, financial and utilities.