Senior international qualitative market researcher, working in English, French and German
- Design of qualitative projects - methodology, recruitment screener, discussion guide, making stimulus materials consumer-friendly
- Moderation of focus groups, one-on-one interviews, ethnographic research in home/shop/car/tent
- Moderation in English, French and German - ideal for multi-country projects
- Moderation face-to-face and virtually
- Analysis of findings - across countries where a multi-country project
- Final PPT report writing and presentation, or
- Brain-storming of findings with research agency and/or provision of key findings in Word document for agency to build into their own multi-country PPT report if developing it themselves
- Leading or supporting in client debrief presentation if desired by agency
- Travelling to other markets and briefing local agencies, overseeing fieldwork, and analysing findings/reporting back to lead agency
I aim to use the synergy of my experience and expertise I have gained across my 3 domains of International Qualitative Market Research, Cross-Cultural Management Training & Consulting, and Performance Coaching, to reinforce the variety of perspectives, the breadth and depth of insights, and the acuity of the contributions I bring to my clients.
In terms of qualitative research, my particular forte is international research & I use my knowledge, experience and passion for cross-cultural issues in the design, execution, analysis and delivery of research results. However I am also equally at home carrying out UK research. I draw on NLP and coaching skills to really "dig deep" with consumers and clients alike. Truly bringing the consumer or customer alive for clients so they have a thorough understanding of who they are addressing, and offering clear, strategic and actionable results are key to my work.
I support agencies and end clients in the research design and moderate or manage groups, depths, ethnographic research, tele-depths etc in market (or online) in just about any country in the world.
For more information on my Cross-Cultural Training, Consulting & Coaching services, please contact me directly.
- Over 20 years international corporate experience, 20 specifically in qualitative market research
- Worked in over 35 countries across 4 continents with clients, suppliers and consumers
- Lived and worked abroad for 8 years (Asia & Europe)
- Designed, managed and conducted hundreds of international qual projects for blue chip clients across a wide range of sectors including automotive, food & beverages, personal care, consumers electronics and other FMCG, retail, IT, telecoms etc
- Personally moderated groups, depths and ethnos in 7 countries, in English, French and German, and managed fieldwork "in market" in dozens more, ranging from rural villages in India, in stores in the UK, in cars in U.S., in tents & caravans in Spain, in kitchens in the Philippines, in online forums in France to... bedrooms in Brazil!
- Worked with a broad range of target audiences including particularly low income in developing countries, wealthy expats, IT decision makers, business owners, children & youth, grey market as well as more "regular" targets
I speak English, French and German and have an intermediate level of Spanish and Japanese, having started my Qual career in Japan
- I'm an accredited Performance Coach & experienced Cross-Cultural Trainer & Consultant, having trained individuals and teams in many blue-chip companies