- Depth interviewing, face-to-face and telephone
- Group moderation, online and in-person
- Usability research
- Quant design & Implementation (experienced with Snap, ConfirmIt, Decipher & SurveyToGo)
- Quant analysis & Reporting
Market Researcher with 18 years’ experience working with agencies and major clients
- Freelance researcher with 18 years’ experience working for full-service research agencies and with major clients.
- Moderation using both ‘traditional’ (F2F, telephone depths, home/office immersions, groups) and digital methodologies (online, mobile, remote video conferencing). Quantitative design, implementation and analysis. Data visualisation skills combined with storytelling reporting.
- Ability to connect with a broad range of audiences: High Net Worth/C-Suite executives; Employees; Students/Youth; Vulnerable audiences; and ESL & BAME groups. Specialist in marcomms and branding, attitudes and usage, creative/new product development, and copy/product testing.
- Freelance (Nov 2019-present)
- RS Consulting Ltd (2014-2019): Research Manager, B2B & Consumer qual/quant projects
- Student Loans Company Ltd (2012-2014): Customer Insight, Usability Testing
- Culture Sparks (2012): Audience Development in Scotland
- JCDecaux (2011): Data Analysis
- ESL teaching in South America (2009/10)
- BBC (2002-2008): Media Planning, Audience Research
- Advertising & Media
- Business to business
- Consumer durables
Skills & Services
- Data Processing & Reporting