Management of ethnographies, online communities, IDIs, focus groups, co-creation projects, workshops, netnographies (digital ethnographies), online/mobile/video ethnographies, accompanied shops, mystery shops, neuromarketing & semiotics research, ad testing, user experience reesearch, surveys and desk research, including multi-country project management, project design, participant recruitment, moderation/facilitation, analysis and reporting.
Research, Insights & Analysis → UX/CX, Strategy & Innovation → Based in Spain, digitally everywhere!
- Research for strategy, branding, innovation, user experience and customer experience (UX/CX) with an expertise in consumer research with some B2B, mostly qualitative with some quantitative
- Diverse sector experience with primary expertise in FMCG (CPG), financial services, telcos & tech, and secondary experience in retail, fashion, entertainment, pharmaceuticals, education, gardening, toys, travel, energy and the automotive industry
- Based out of Madrid, and digitally everywhere
- Bilingual Spanish and English, versatile and adaptable, with experience with a wide variety of cultures, and experience throughout Europe, the US, and Latin America
NYU Stern School of Business MBA, UCSD MA in Latin American & Iberian Studies, and UC Berkeley Phi Beta Kappa (Honors)
I have over 20 years total experience, starting off in investment banking equity research, then client-side for technology and e-commerce start-ups, followed by creating and managing my own boutique MR consultancy, and since 2011 freelancing on qual and quant projects across English and Spanish speaking worlds.
- Advertising & Media
- Business to business
- Children & Youth
- Entertainment, leisure & travel
- IT (inc Ecommerce)
Skills & Services
- Mystery shopping
- Recruitment and Fieldwork
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)
- Workshop facilitation
- Desk Research