Management of ethnographies, online communities, IDIs, focus groups, co-creation projects, workshops, netnographies (digital ethnographies), online/mobile/video ethnographies, accompanied shops, mystery shops, neuromarketing & semiotics research, ad testing, user experience reesearch, surveys and desk research, including multi-country project management, project design, participant recruitment, moderation/facilitation, analysis and reporting.
Freelance Consultant → Market Research, Insights & Analysis
- Research for strategy, branding, innovation, user experience and customer experience (UX/CX) with an expertise in consumer research with some B2B, mostly qualitative with some quantitative.
- Diverse sector experience with primary expertise in FMCG (CPG), financial services, telcos & tech, and secondary experience in fashion, sports, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, utilities, automotive, entertainment, media, education and travel
- Bilingual Spanish and English, versatile and adaptable, with experience with a wide variety of cultures, and experience throughout Europe, the US, and Latin America.
NYU Stern School of Business MBA, UCSD MA in Latin American Studies, and UC Berkeley Phi Beta Kappa (Honors)
I have 17 years total experience, starting off in investment banking equity research, then client-side for technology and e-commerce start-ups, followed by creating and managing my own boutique MR consultancy, and most recently freelancing on qual and quant projects across the English and Spanish speaking world.
- Advertising & Media
- Business to business
- Children & Youth
- Entertainment, leisure & travel
- IT (inc Ecommerce)
Skills & Services
- Mystery shopping
- Recruitment and Fieldwork
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)