Management of ethnographies, online communities, IDIs, focus groups, co-creation projects, workshops, netnographies (digital ethnographies), online/mobile/video ethnographies, accompanied shops, mystery shops, neuromarketing & semiotics research, ad testing, user experience reesearch, surveys and desk research, including multi-country project management, project design, participant recruitment, moderation/facilitation, analysis and reporting.
Research, Insights & Analysis → UX/CX, Strategy & Innovation → Based in Spain, digitally everywhere!
- Research for strategy, branding, innovation, user experience and customer experience (UX/CX) with an expertise in consumer research with some B2B, mostly qualitative with some quantitative
- Diverse sector experience with primary expertise in FMCG (CPG), financial services, telcos & tech, and secondary experience in retail, fashion, entertainment, pharmaceuticals, education, gardening, toys, travel, energy and the automotive industry
- Based out of Madrid, and digitally everywhere
- Bilingual Spanish and English, versatile and adaptable, with experience with a wide variety of cultures, and experience throughout Europe, the US, and Latin America
NYU Stern School of Business MBA, UCSD MA in Latin American Studies, and UC Berkeley Phi Beta Kappa (Honors)
I have over 20 years total experience, starting off in investment banking equity research, then client-side for technology and e-commerce start-ups, followed by creating and managing my own boutique MR consultancy, and since 2011 freelancing on qual and quant projects across English and Spanish speaking worlds.
- Advertising & Media
- Business to business
- Children & Youth
- Entertainment, leisure & travel
- IT (inc Ecommerce)
Skills & Services
- Mystery shopping
- Recruitment and Fieldwork
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)
- Workshop facilitation
- Desk Research