- Project Lead: From beginning to end of a project – designing the best methodological approaches (ethnography, mobile ethnography, groups, interviews, co-creation workshops), interacting with your clients, leading the team, field research facilitation, report writing, client debrief.
- Expert Facilitation/Interviews: Having over 15 years experience facilitating focus groups and interviews globally, I bring an ability to generate rich insights from the stories that are expressed in focus groups. I have training in Group Analysis, which means that my understanding of the psychology of group dynamics enables me to unlock the ‘whys’ behind participants’ stories and narratives within groups.
Along with group facilitation, I have extensive expertise in interviewing opinion leaders and conducting interviews and ethnographic research globally that focus on sensitive medical, social and political subjects.
- Developing Deep Insights: Working at the front and back end of a project to steer your team to frame questions for field research and then help your team to develop innovative insights for your clients.
- Leadership Coaching: Qualified leadership coach working with individuals and teams to develop creative and collaborative cultures in relation to using consumer insights and growth of market research and other creative agencies.
- Organisational Change: As a trained Organisational Consultant, I use a number of techniques and tools to help organisations embed innovation and cultural analysis at the core of what they do. Key to this is to understand the motives that my clients have for organisational change and what drivers and barriers need to be addressed. I use stakeholder interviews, team workshops, training and coaching to build a innovation framework that will increase productivity and quality of your work.
- Training & Team Development: I have designed a training product called the C School (Culture School) that focuses on empowering teams to understand consumer needs from a cultural analysis approach. Key to this is the ability to understand how everyday culture shapes consumer behaviour and how to create insights that expose new business opportunities.
- Executive Facilitation: I design and facilitate strategy workshops for executives that focus on understanding key drivers and barriers in their current business and brand strategies and then how to reframe strategies so that their consumers, clients and employees benefit fully.