- Analysis and reporting for qual and quant projects
- Bulletin board analysis
- Desk research/market intelligence
- Competitor analysis
- Report writing
- Depth interviews/focus groups
- Project management
- Full project management or ad hoc support
Silver Research Services. Analysis & Reporting (Qual/Quant/Desk Research) Project Support
- I provide support for busy agencies and clients by helping out when things get busy on qual, quant and desk research projects. I particularly specialise in helping with the analysis and reporting of research findings.
I have worked for over 25 years in marketing and research roles, including positions at BP Oil, Nissan Europe and Millward Brown which means that I have a very broad experience of methodologies and categories.
For much of my freelance career I have worked with agencies and clients to help out when they need an extra pair of hands. I am particularly adept at reporting and analysis and drawing the key findings out of large amounts of data, making me perfect if you suddenly find yourself short of resource with several project landing simultaneously or overwhelmed by the output from a large bulletin board survey . I also regularly undertake desk research projects looking at new market potential, competitor analysis or consumer behaviour and trends.
This experience means that I am used to getting to grips with new subject quickly and am flexible in working with the tools and styles adopted by other companies. It also means I am able to bring the best of what I learn from other companies to my own work.
- Business to business
- Charities & Not-for-profit
- Entertainment, leisure & travel
- Government, social research, education
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
Skills & Services
- Data Processing & Reporting
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)
- Specialist techniques
- Transcription & Translation
- Video/audio services
- Desk Research