I offer a high quality service to meet all needs – whether it be just one day’s work or a full service – whether qualitative or quantitative research. You will find my rates very competitive, and I work closely with clients to agree on approaches which maximise outputs within limited budgets.
Although independent research is the ideal, I understand that this can be out of reach for some organisations. I therefore also offer training, and on-going support, to enable organisations to conduct their own research.
One or more/all of the following:
- Research design
- Analysis and interpretation
- Reporting writing (to publishable standard),
- Powerpoint presentation wirting and face to face delivery
- Provision of strategic recommendations
- Training in research methods.
- Discussion/focus groups
- Deliberative workshops
- Web usability groups
- One to one depth interviews (face to face or telephone)
- School/classroom observations.
(Recruitment subcontracted to trusted partner suppliers)
- Robust sampling techniques adopted (representative surveys)
- Small or large scale (experience managing sample sizes of 80,000+)
- Online, Telephone, Paper-based, Face to face
- Various statistical analysis techniques
- Training in quantitative methods.
(Fieldwork administration subcontracted to trusted partner supplier)