ContentWrite creates compelling content for the market research and insight sector: any blogs, articles, reports, white papers, ebooks, case studies, award entries or conference papers you don't have the time, quiet space or skills in your team to write yourself.
Before setting up ContentWrite in 2013 I was a research director, writing reports, proposals and presentations for demanding C-level readers in large corporates; I now bring that experience to your writing project.
I have more than 20 years' experience in market research and insight, specialising in technology and financial markets across B2B and consumer, qual and quant.
I can help you - or your client - when:
- you want to turn your successful projects into case studies to build credibility
- you want to turn your findings into a white paper or opinion piece
- you want to demonstrate thought leadership
- you need a regular stream of blog posts to engage, entertain and educate your customers
- your website copy needs a refresh
- your team have great ideas for blogs and articles but their writing needs a polish
- you've got the content for a report or presentation but you need help with turning it into a great story
- it's industry award time, and you don't have time to enter
- you and your team need writing and tone of voice training
I’ll get to the heart of your brand, find the story behind the statistics and turn your messaging into clear, convincing marketing content.
I started ContentWrite because I didn't want to leave the research industry, which I loved, but I also wanted a job I could do from home and that didn't involve struggling to get back from doing groups in central London at midnight.
My 'aha' moment came in 2013 when working for GfK and observing that there was a backlog of case studies that never got written, mainly because researchers were too busy on client-facing projects. The marketing team tried hiring a copywriter to work through them but couldn't find one who understood market research. And so, ContentWrite was born.
I've always been obsessed with books, reading, theatre, TV, poetry, crosswords, anything to do with words, really. But I've realised that what drives this obsession is a love of stories and how they show us to ourselves. And storytelling is how we engage clients in our research and how our clients engage customers with their brands.
When I'm not writing, I'm (also) writing (teen fiction), acting (am dram) reading (everything) or cooking (I love to eat). I also volunteer at an English language club for refugees, run a local freelancers' meetup and serve on the marcomms committee of the AMSR.