Before setting up my own consultancy I worked for large research agencies Kantar and GfK and a couple of smaller companies. I've also freelanced successfully for 12 years.
I've gained a wide range of experience across multiple sectors including charities, not for profit, government, FMCG, Ad & media, retail, financial, and automotive.
PUBLISHED PAPERS, & CONFERENCES
- Co-lead a creative thinking seminar at the Institute of Fundraising Conference in 2019 and co-wrote published research on legacies at the Remember A Charity conference the same year with OKO
- Co-wrote Representation and Portrayal on BBC TV published report on behalf of Ofcom (2018) with Kantar
- Contributed to two published reports in 2018 for Reuters Institute Study of Journalism, relating to the future of news and the rise of WhatsApp with Kantar
- Published paper - Channel 4’s delivery of the public service broadcast remit on behalf of Ofcom (2017) with Kantar
- Presented/ co-wrote a report on behalf of HSBC at the National Union of Students Conference (2009) with Gfk NOP
- Wrote a published report in 2003 for the Women & Equality Unit (previously part of the Cabinet Office) with GfK NOP
- Presented and published a paper at the 2001 Market Research Society Conference with the Community Fund (National Lottery Charities Board) with GfK NOP