- Multi-lingual, face-to-face and telephone/web conference interviewing with senior level respondents in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese
- Group moderation in English, French, German and Spanish;
- Respondent identification and selection;
- Project management, analysis and report writing;
- International development
- Customer experience
- Commercial due diligence
Multilingual Market Research
International qualitative market research
Complex, international projects with a multi-lingual information-gathering requirement.
Languages: fluent in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, oh and English; survival Japanese.
Broad experience in sectors ranging from IT/telecoms to medical/life sciences, financial services, international development, food and beverage, construction ; proven ability to quickly master complex and highly technical subject matter;
Vast international experience, contributing to efficient sample sourcing, recruiting, fieldwork planning etc. Where time scales allow, I can personally cover several countries on the same project and in the respective native languages. Where a project involves a small number of contacts in each of several countries, I can advance further along the learning curve than individual consultants covering separate countries.
BA in International Marketing, complemented by more than 30 years’ active experience as an independent consultant, conducting international business-to-business and international development market research projects worldwide.
UK-based but previously spent over 20 years living and working out of France, Germany and Spain.
- Business to business
- Industrial, manufacturing & logistics
- IT (inc Ecommerce)
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
Skills & Services
- Transcription & Translation