- Review current operations and methodology and report on (also implement) improvements
- Connecting survey segments with third party data sources for digital activation
- Use video to hear the story from consumers and share with clients
- Reach consumers through Social Media and messenger platforms to dig deeper into the reasoning behind their decisions
- Leverage location as a data asset for targeting consumer feedback from venues or creating occupancy analysis reports
Green Bird Consultants Limited
Using technology and data to help client's grow their business in an efficient and modern way.
- Leverage technology and data to provide better insights that will help grow clients’ businesses
- Incorporate tools to engage differently and access contexts that we could not previously get to at scale including location and in the moment
- Create spontaneously generated content that deepens our understanding of important issues
- Connect data beyond just the survey, allowing better value out of research and insights spend to support digital marketing.
After spending 30 years in market research operations across large agency and small consultancies, spent five years at Kantar in a “Technology Enabled Research” role. I was leading the integration of new data sources, whether mobile behavioural, location or social, and bringing the latest technology like video at Quant scale, chat bots to bring the offer into a modern insights arena. From proposal to project delivery I have worked to ensure the industry is utilising the right technology and data that allows us to flourish now and into the future.
Skills & Services
- Data Processing & Reporting
- Recruitment and Fieldwork
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)
- Specialist techniques