Mosaik Consulting was born out of a desire to bring all the best bits of my 30+ years global Qual insight expertise together with what I am passionate about (esp. food and sustainability), to collaborate with people, agencies and brands who want to do good and go places.
So whether you need a strategic thinker who can design and run a full-scale insight piece on a local or global level or a capable and reliable freelancer to support your existing team, I'd love to be a part of it!
What I bring to the mix:
- Senior strategic thinker and Qual specialist with hands-on UK, European and global insight experience
- Passionate about building winning brands, services and memorable, culturally-attuned customer experiences
- Able to leverage extensive cross-category experience from FMCG to Pharma to NGOs
- Fluent in English, French & Spanish and skilled in working cross culturally
- Adept at using both mainstream and cutting-edge methodologies and techniques to identify, understand and piece together disparate insights to deliver the full picture and provide clear direction
- Comfortable leading teams or working independently to crack (or if needed) challenge the brief
- Used to working to tight deadlines and collaborating closely with clients, suppliers & multi-disciplinary teams to deliver successful projects
- Enjoy facilitating & leading workshops, crafting winning proposals and creating succinct, impactful debriefs
- Love mentoring up-and-coming talent and developing and running insight training programs
- Passionate about food, sustainability, marine conservation and a healthy planet
- PADI Divemaster (might just come in handy!)
Small, medium and large agency experience, from 4 woman start-up, to TNS / Kantar. Lived in 3 continents (Europe, Asia and Australia), and worked globally for most of my career spanning multiple categories from NGOs to FMCG, finance and pharmaceuticals, and ranging from grass-roots ethnography to communication and branding development.