- Set-up & Project Management of Research in Spain
- Selection & Booking of most suitable venues according to needs
- Online Research, Focus Group Moderation & In-depth Interviews
- Ethnography & Video Ethnography
- Projective Techniques, Mystery Shopping & Desk Research
- Translations, Reporting & Debriefing in English or Spanish
Silvia Iranzo Ferrandis
In Market Research
Your reliable Spanish partner for International research projects
Qualitative Research for multicountry international studies covering Spain nationwide.
Silvia Iranzo Ferrandis is Director and Consultant at In Market Research. Equally at ease working in English or Spanish in a variety of fields within market research such as Advertising, Consumer Goods, Tourism, IT, Finance or Medical and Pharmaceutical studies with Specialists, PCP’s and patients.
Her experience in healthcare and pharma qualitative research expands across a variety of methodologies including face to face in-depth interviews, duos/triads, mini-focus groups, focus groups and observational video-ethnographic case studies.
Always searching for innovative techniques and methodologies she has enthusiastically embraced online research and is considered a pioneer and early adopter of online discussion groups ODGs, bulletin board focus groups BBFGs and market research online communities MROCs in Spain.
Teacher of the course ‘Online Qualitative Research from an International Perspective’ conducted in Madrid and Barcelona for AEDEMO – The Spanish Association for Market and Opinion Research.
Prior to establishing In Market Research in 2008 she was working as International Research Director for a Marketing Consultancy company in Spain.
Member of ESOMAR the World Association for Market, Social and Opinion Research, the Spanish Association of Market Studies, Marketing and Opinion AEDEMO, the Association for Qualitative Research AQR, the British Healthcare Business Intelligence Association BHBIA and the Independent Consultants Group ICG.
Bachelor’s in Psychology at the University of Valencia, Spain, in Social & Organisational Psychology. Complementary education in the UK, University of Exeter, England, in Economic Psychology, Consumer & Marketing Psychology and Social Marketing.
Postgraduate Diploma in Market Research by the University of Valencia and AEDEMO Spanish Association of Market Studies, Marketing and Opinion.
As an ESOMAR Member, Silvia Iranzo Ferrandis, complies with the ICC/ESOMAR Code on Market and Social Research and ESOMAR World Research Guidelines showing her commitment to the highest standards of professional practice so you can expect research excellence that supports effective decision-making.
In Market Research – Your reliable Spanish partner for International research projects
- Advertising & Media
- Agriculture Veterinary & Environment
- Business to business
- Charities & Not-for-profit
- Children & Youth
- Consumer durables
- Entertainment, leisure & travel
- Government, social research, education
- Industrial, manufacturing & logistics
- IT (inc Ecommerce)
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
Skills & Services
- Data Processing & Reporting
- Mystery shopping
- Recruitment and Fieldwork
- Research venue/studio hire
- Secondary Research (data mining, desk research, web analysis)
- Specialist techniques
- Transcription & Translation
- Video/audio services
- Workshop facilitation
- Desk Research