Insight Alchemist, enabling organisations seize the opportunities in change.
I develop bespoke research solutions using the full range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies, offering both full service or support on individual elements of a study. Methodologies I use include:
- Qualitative: focus groups, depth interviews, co-creation sessions, accompanied surfs/shops, online communities, ethnographic or observational research including broadcast quality filming
- Quantitative: Interviews conducted online, face to face, by telephone, or on mobile devices, and can conduct advanced analysis (including trade-off, segmentation, key driver, product or pricing optimisation, brand equity & market mapping)
- Experience Alchemy: A set of customisable tools around experience, designed to help SMEs use insight to thrive.
The business model is designed to keep overheads low, by working with the best recruitment, fieldwork or technology partners for each project, based on quality and price.
Generating or reacting to change is at the heart of all business activity, either in implementing an innovation or reacting to the commercial environment. I empower organisations of all sizes to identify and seize the opportunities created by these changes.
I develop valuable insights from data, equipping you to make expertly researched, creatively informed, future-orientated decisions that impact your bottom line.
I have generated insight for many leading brands, manufacturers and marketing agencies, with extensive experience in:
- Market investigation and profiling, usage and attitude, NPD and product/service optimisation, advertising & brand development and evaluation, website evaluation, CRM strategy and loyalty programme development, sales process, purchase journey mapping, and customer satisfaction
- Industry specialisms include: Automotive, insurance, hospitality, consumer durables & telecoms
I have also developed a range of products designed for SMEs to quickly and cost-effectively improve their customer experience.
In 25 years of generating insight, I have conducted work in a variety of sectors across the globe while working for research agencies, advertising agencies or end client organisations at national and international levels.
- Agencies: FDS, Research International, Cognition/DVL Smith, Spring, IC research
- Client-side: Renault UK, Nissan GB, Nissan Europe, AXA, AOL, Whirlpool Italia (secondment)
- Ad agency: TBWA
Some of the brands and agencies I have helped include VW Group, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, Nissan, VW, Dunkin’ Brands, Axa, Zurich, Hiscox, Shell, Glaxo, Whirlpool, BT, EE, O2, TBWA, Publicis, TMW, OMD, Carrat.