Based in London, I provide market research and support to clients and agencies:
- Qualitative research: including focus groups, online groups, mini groups, face-to-face depth interviews (IDIs), tele-IDIs and workshops.
- Quantitative research: online studies to assist in benchmarking.
- Market/competitor analyses: often combining desk research with quantitative/qualitative methodologies.
- Clientside project management: to coordinate/manage research projects across a client's business and/or to mentor/train a client's market research staff.
Sector expertise: I specialise in market research for the business, education and healthcare sectors.
Key audiences include:
• B2B – including top management, opinion leaders, thought leaders and hard-to-reach participants.
• Healthcare – practitioners, educators, management, librarians.
• Higher & further education – students, educators, librarians, administrators, management.
I have over 15 years of experience as a market research consultant covering both UK and overseas markets. Prior to this, I spent 9 years working for multinational publishing companies after completing MA (Hons) at Edinburgh University in languages and a Postgraduate Diploma at Edinburgh Napier University in European Marketing with Languages (including a one year market research project in industry).
I am a Certified Member of MRS, a Chartered Marketer and Member of CIM, and a member of the Business Intelligence Group (BIG).