An independent market research professional and a new business enthusiasts. Loves to ponder over difficult questions and never fails to share an interesting nugget. Specialise in quantitative techniques, but offers a wider expertise of tools.
With research and strategy experience across both private and public sector clients, I strive to provide a complete understanding of the project at hand. My services include and are not confined to the following areas:
- Complete project management from identifying the problem for preparing a brief to presenting the insights and their application
- Specialist experience in SPSS, Tableau, Desktop reporter, excel macros
- Quantiative research techniques including mobile surveys, online research, CATI and CAPI
- Qualitative digital techniques such as forums, online panels and custom based methods
- Ability to deliver time crunch projects with complete transparency
- Flexible hour/day/weekly rates
Research and Insights is something I am passionate about and have taken it up as my profession because I love to know what people think about their interactions, and what matters to them when making decisions. I have always had a curious mind and a desire to understand the inherit needs people have. Being an Independent researcher gives me that flexibility and opportunity to ‘seek the truth’ on my own. Having worked across agency and client side gives me an understanding of both sides of the ‘coin’ and enables me to push deeper on the ROI and nitty-gritty of work. I love a conversation, and a chance to learn something new. I am very Indian and British at the same time – and I love mixing cultures. It lets be the best I can. I am really good at time management – but always open for a chat. But here is the usual blurb – 17 years of MR & analytics experience, worked across multiple sectors, specialise in quant but love working on mixed methods, international experience – speak 5 languages (mostly Indian), worked across agency and client side – and never have a dull day!