An independent consultant with 10+ years agency experience
My approach to working with clients is a flexible one and I aim to be an extension of your team - am happy to get involved in all aspects of a project or a select few (as required), and more than willing to get my hands dirty.
Services I am/have been involved in for current clients include:
- Project Management
- Qual/Quant analysis
- Report development & creation of client ready outputs
- Extra Resource/Support (to cover maternity leaves/holidays/busy periods)
- Managing and helping to recruit for online communities
- Proposal writing
- Audit of existing data/insights
- Contact and management with end client (if required)
- Client account management
- Consumer & B2B
- Ad-hoc & Ongoing/Tracker projects
- International research
- Brand equity
- Concept Testing
- Pack Testing
- Online communities
- Analysing/auditing secondary data
- Experience in telecoms, FMCG, financial services and fashion
With 13 years experience of market research gained with leading agencies (Nunwood and Incite Marketing Planning), my focus is to help clients solve all sorts of key business problems - from 'what should my ideal portfolio look like in order to grow my business by £x by the year x' to 'how should I best optimise my product/service in order to strengthen my customer retention rate'.
My experience spans working on projects for the likes of Reckitt Benckiser, Vodafone, Danone Waters, Samsung and Luxottica. Equally happy to work on ongoing or ad-hoc projects, and to be involved in the entire project or just parts of it. My aim is to be a valuable member of your team in whatever capacity you require.
I am a graduate with a BA Hons in French & Management and an MA in European business from Royal Holloway (University of London) and am fluent in Portuguese and have a conversational level of French.