Strategic qualitative expert in immersive methodologies (online communities, ethnography and focus groups) helping crack brand and comms development, innovation and customer journey research.
Wide experience across sectors, including FMCG, retail, technology, entertainment, consumer healthcare and charity. Bi-lingual, English and Spanish.
Supporting clients across the business lifecycle, from proposition creation through to launch strategies.
- NPD and innovation
- Brand development and positioning
- Campaign and communication development
- Shopper and channel marketing
Leading engagements in UK and internationally.
- Expert moderation; focus groups, co-creative workshops, ethnography, immersions, online communities.
- English and Spanish covered in house.
- Working with a strong network of international partners and other specialists (designers, videographers, creatives, semioticians and behavioural economists)
Primarily qualitative, but have close partnerships with quantitative experts for integrated briefs.
I'm a passionate qual specialist, expert accross the range of qual methodologies, from traditional to innovative approaches. I'm also very comfortable working with/alongside quant and other insight methods.
My strength lies in combining strategic research thinking, brand consultancy tools and innovative mixed methodologies. I have consultancy background and training (McKinsey tools and techniques) and I'm accomplished in Behavioural Economics (via straightforward, commercial approach).
I'm bilingual and manage/moderate in Spanish speaking countries.
Outside work, I am a keen runner and watersports enthusiast.