Bringing the experience of large agency technology and data to smaller research businesses and brands. From automation through to harnessing the best of digital behavioural insights Green Bird Consultants can help you grow.
- Review current operations and methodology and report on (also implement) improvements including automation
- Connecting survey segments with third party data sources for digital activation
- Use video to hear the story from consumers and share with clients
- Reach consumers through Social Media and messenger (chat bot) platforms to dig deeper into the reasoning behind their decisions
- Leverage digital behavioural data such as location for gauging real actions, not just claimed, helping you understand consumer journeys
After spending 30 years in market research operations across large agency and small consultancies, spent five years at Kantar in a "Technology Enabled Research" role. I was leading the integration of new data sources, whether mobile behavioural, location or social, and bringing the latest technology like video at Quant scale, chat bots to bring the offer into a modern insights arena. From proposal to project delivery I have worked to ensure the industry is utilising the right technology and data that allows us to flourish now and into the future.
Beyond work, running is my physical and mental activity improving my health and wellbeing often taking part in and occasionally volunteering for Parkrun. A lover of food and drink, wine has especially fascinated me to a point where holidays tend towards wine making regions around the world and education has helped me gain some qualifications through the Wine Scholar Guild (French, Italian and Spanish). I also find time to attend live sports, mainly cricket and football as well as occasionally binge watching on TV in between crime dramas and comedy (which the sports can occasionally move into!).