- Health and Beauty
- Brand/ category/ shopper/consumer insights
- Brand and Category analysis
- highly skilled in Quantitative
- Workshop facilitation
I offer both Qualitative and quantitative expertise in:
- Analysis and reporting for qual and quant projects
- Bulletin board analysis
- Desk research/market intelligence
- Competitor review and analysis
- Report writing
- Research – desk research, primary and secondary
- Brand potential, positioning and launch
- New concept development & testing
- Category assessment, planning & reviews
- New product development & testing
- Message testing
- Category/Brand strategies
- I provide support for busy agencies and clients by helping out when things get busy on qual, quant and desk research projects
A Skilled and highly experienced research and strategic specialist with a track record of helping businesses create strategic brand and category strategies, product development, developing consumer/shopping understanding leading to increased consumer/shopper engagement and increased brand/category growth.
Greg has been working in the market research industry for over 25 years and has vast experience across multiple categories in the UK and Australia and working on both client and agency sides. Experience including Nielsen the No.1 global marketing research company and Coca-cola the global No.1 soft drink brand (Australia) and the UK’s No.1 chewing gum brand and am currently working with the UK's No.1 Savoury Pastry Brand.
Commercially astute, committed to helping businesses gain competitive advantage to drive sales and profits
Greg has now set up Dove Research & Consulting as a small consultancy offering a range of services from category management, data analysis, consumer and shopper research and business strategy within FMCG .
Greg can manage projects on an adhoc basis or work with clients or agencies more closely on a retainer type contract.