Using documentary photography and recorded interviews, I create insightful and concise stories.
- I make three minute documentaries; by combining documentary photography and recorded depth interviews to create very concise and emotionally engaging content. The output is easily-shared MP4 files.
- The content is concise and can be used flexibly. This means that, even when time is tight in a debrief or pitch, it is possible to hear and see multiple consumer stories. Stories can be shorter than three minutes - I have made a series of 30 second documentaries around single questions.
- The content can be used flexibly (from sound-tracked slideshows to pictures and words dropped into PowerPoint).
- The stories I create can be used in pitches and debriefs to create impact.
- The stories can also illustrate segments and personas.
Ever since my grandfather gave me an elderly rangefinder camera when I was 12, I have been fascinated by the power of photography. I always have a camera with me even if I'm only going to Budgens.