I am an experienced Research and Evaluation Consultant with over eight years work experience in public, private and third sectors; working with national and international organisations.
I have extensive experience across qualitative and quantitative methods including, but not limited to:
- Delivering projects throughout the lifecycle, including set-up, design, fieldwork, analysis, stakeholder management, producing compelling outputs, and presenting findings
- Mixed methods research (including facilitating focus groups, deliberative research, conducting in-depth interviews, online/mobile, workshops, and questionnaire survey design)
- Data analysis (including statistical analysis) and report writing
- Research and impact strategy development
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning
As an experienced mixed-methods Researcher, I have a diverse background with much to offer. I have a solid background in facilitating and delivering actionable research; using insights and results to learn, inform and adapt programmes, campaigns and interventions. I have a proven track record of evaluating programmes involving children and young people and working cross-collaboratively with internal and external partners. Over the last nine years, I have worked with a range of client groups and seldom heard voices including vulnerable adults with complex/long-term health conditions and/or disabilities, individuals with English as an additional language (EAL), children and young people. I enjoy conducting social impact research and using data and evidence to improve the lives of individuals in need all over the world.
Outside of work, I enjoy all things food - cooking, baking, and going out to eat. My Guinness cake is a treat that's hard to beat!