Emerald Insights, is a freelance, senior research consultancy founded by Julie Ellison, an innovative and strategic Research Director with more than 14 years experience working with award-winning research agencies.
Emerald Insights, specialises in qualitative research and provides flexible, cost-effective research solutions and services, tailored to meet clients' needs.
Emerald Insights focuses on research in the FMCG, Healthcare, Education, charity and Utilities sectors supporting clients to make informed commercial decisions and improve the products and services they offer.
- Delivery of Qualitative (and mixed methodology) projects including research design, set-up, developing research materials, moderating/ facilitating fieldwork, analysis & reporting, and final presentation.
- Specialist in qualitative research, leveraging a behavioural science approach.
- Expertise in using traditional and bespoke research methodologies in both face-to-face and digital research settings including online communities and ethnography.
- Offers skilled moderation of focus groups, in-depth interviews (IDIs), and workshop facilitation.
- Can take full responsibility for the project lifecycle, from research design to fieldwork moderation, analysis, reporting, and delivering debriefs or alternatively, provide support and work as an extension of your team
Emerald insights works with research agencies and direct to client on a variety of different projects e.g. NPD, brand positioning and customer journey mapping
A bit more about me!
I enjoy working with clients to solve complex research problems, always striving to exceed expectations, uncover insights and deliver impact for clients. I enjoy nurturing existing relationships and initiating and developing new connections.
I’m passionate about making research more inclusive to reflect the people who actually do, or potentially could, use a specific product or service. As experienced and skilled moderator, I understand how to create research environments to encourage research participants to talk openly and honestly about sensitive topics.
I'm a curious, articulate and confident communicator and have enjoyed presenting at conferences including Quirks and EPHMRA, engaging stakeholders and audiences through compelling story telling.
Some things that make me different:
- Deep understanding of behavioural science (part of my degree)
- Innovative, creative and ability to think differently - good at ideation and future thinking
- Commitment to Quality, flexible and willingness to go the extra mile for clients
- Collaborative approach
- Experience across a variety of different sectors and mixed methodology background
If you are looking for a market research consultant who can help you understand your customers (consumers, patients, HCP's, users or shoppers) and develop better products and services - contact me to learn more!