ThinkVivid . Qualitative research and workshop facilitation specialising in ethical patient research; education sector; not for profit/charities. Skilled stakeholder interviewer and social researcher with a strategic planning background and experience as a charity sector trustee. Insight and actionable findings guaranteed.
- Public sector, education, patient and charity/not for profit research projects
- Qualitative research (F2F; telephone; online), and strategic planning
- Brand development; brand positioning and behaviour change insight
- Brainstorming/strategy days/partner collaborative workshops and facilitation
- Experienced governor/trustee with extensive knowledge of policy
- Training as a counsellor ensures we can handle sensitive subjects and audiences ethically and with care
- A strong combination of skills and range of trusted associates ensure projects are in safe hands and delivered on time with actionable findings underpinned by our credibility and authority as researchers.