Qual Market research and Innovation Consultancy
Qualitative research ( ethnography, shop, product usage, groups) / Design - Moderation - Summary
Innovation workshops - Design and Delivery
Online shopper research and home studies
Desk research and data digging for new insights.
Project Management of consumer centric projects
French and English
FMCG, NPD/FEI, Ethnography, Qualitative Research
- Product / consumer experience definition and mapping (including sensorial elements)
- Translation of consumer needs into product specification and success criteria for product development and brand benefits
- Development of consumer models to drive innovation and product strategy
- Translation of product benefits into meaningful consumer and brand benefit strategies, including claims
- Online shopping research
- Insights definition to drive product and benefits strategy for new product launches ( concepts and communication).
- Workshop design and delivery to define product/services opportunities and new communication areas
French national leaving in London for over 15 years.
I worked FMCG client side market research and product development for over 12 years, and independant for the last 8 years now.
I am passionate about uncovering new insights and see the impact they make in product development, its cycle and how it changes consumer's life.
Involved in muti region research and global brands research over the last 20 years.