My research primarily supports organisations to develop policy, services and campaigns. I have a collaborative working style and specialist skills in researching hard to reach audiences and applying behavioural sciences to research.
As founder of Collaborate Research, I lead all of our projects and work with a network of trusted senior associates and specialist suppliers to deliver larger assignments. Collaborate delivers full service projects as well as support in specific areas. Our services include:
- Qualitative research of all types
- Deliberative workshops and citizens' juries
- Consumer and stakeholder surveys
- Secondary research (e.g. rapid evidence assessments)
- Mixed method research (e.g. qual/quant projects)
- Report writing to publishable standards
- Project management and consultancy support
- Training and capacity building
Our client list includes market regulators as well as national charities, think tanks and campaigning organisations.
As a true multi-method researcher I am equally comfortable using qualitative, quantitative and deliberative methods. I am a certified member of the MRS and have been a research practitioner for more than 25 years.
Prior to founding Collaborate Research in 2012, I worked at a senior level for a number of leading research agencies. During my career I have engaged with a wide range of clients, sectors, issues and research audiences, so I am able to turn my hand to pretty much any research assignment.
Currently, my research primarily supports government, regulators and charities to develop policy, services and campaigns. I work across a range of sectors with a particular emphasis on financial services, energy, health and social care, work and welfare.
I have specialist skills in the following areas:
- Mixed methods research
- Engaging hard to reach and vulnerable audiences
- Applying behavioural sciences to research
- Writing research reports for publication