Analytics in Market Research, Consulting,Training, Reporting
Always passionate about numbers and quantitative methods, I have a BA in Statistics - Economic Forecasting, a MPhil in Statistics -Econometrics and I am a Chartered Statistician of the Royal Statistical Society.
Through my last 10 years of experience in Analytics Market Research, I offered bespoke data driven solutions to research problems, making complicated techniques simple and easy to understand, cutting through the jargon to focus on helping companies and brands take difficult decisions.
I have experience in trackers and ad-hoc projects, working in specific industries such as FMCG, Entertainment (adults and children data), Pharmaceutical, Finance.
I wrote several articles and co-authored a book on the effects of Brain Drain and Remittances of Immigration.
- Data Quality, Validation and Cleaning
- Data Processing and Reporting
- Data Vizualization (Infographics)
- TURF Analysis
- Brand Mapping
- Key Drivers Analysis
- Customer Segmentation
- Predictive Analytics
- Text Analytics
- Data Reduction
- Decision Trees
- Price Modeling (Price Sensitivity - Van Westendorp)
- RFM Analysis
- Multichoice Discrete Models (i.e. MaxDiff, Conjoint)
- Propensity Score Analysis
- Spatial Statistics
- Analytics training for researchers (IBM SPSS, R, Survey Reporter, Excel, Statistics)
- Dashboards (offline, online)