Market insights and planning (Nielsen, IRI, Kantar data etc)
Data2analyse helps marketing & sales teams make better decisions by unlocking insights from data.
Data2analyse is a market insights consultancy helping FMCG clients to achieve better value from their continuous data sources (IRI, Kantar, Nielsen) and data related projects.
- Flexible short-term or part-time cover for all continuous research needs and insights support
- Finding new insights from your data to give your company a competitive advantage
- Development of planning tools and performance tracking tools to help improve decision making
- Development of promotions databases to improve promotion effectiveness and ROI
- Fresh thinking to help you make the best use of your internal and external data
Development of new processes and reports for marketing, sales and category teams in FMCG companies, using CONTINUOUS RESEARCH Information (IRI, Kantar, Nielsen etc) and internal data.
- Delivery of analytical projects
- Pricing and promotions analyses
- 3 year brand planning modelling
- Strategic Planning
- Sales Forecasting
Proven track record of delivering actionable and added value insights from CONTINUOUS RESEARCH Information, based on 20+ years experience client-side: Buying, interpreting and developing research solutions with market leaders including Allied Bakeries, Anheusher Busch, Bird's Eye Iglo Group, Dairy Crest, Kellogg and Nestle.
"Denis brings strong data insights, analysis and forecasting skills, together with a professional and conscientious attitude towards his work. An ideal asset for anyone needing dedicated and reliable resource on key projects. Very personable, trustworthy, loyal and highly recommended".
Lawrence Trist. Joint Managing Director at Finsbury Foods Group.