The MRS has released a suite of materials for MRS members and company partners. Held under the ‘standards’ area of the website, the materials include GDPR In Brief series which give background and advice for interpreting the regulation in the context of the insight sector.
The GDPR in Brief Series is exclusive to MRS Members and Accredited Company Partners. The MRS’s data privacy experts have produced the GDPR in Brief Series for interpreting the regulation in the context of the insight sector.
The series includes:
- GDPR in Brief No.1 – Overview of Data Protection Reform
- GDPR In Brief No.2 – Compliance Checklist
- GDPR In Brief No.3 – Data Processors
- GDPR In Brief No.4 – Data Protection Officer
- GDPR In Brief No.5 – Informed Consent
- GDPR In Brief No.6 – Informed Consent Checklist
- GDPR In Brief No.7 – Transparent Privacy Information Notices
There are also webinar recordings available to both individual members and company members, all of which can be accessed when logged into the MRS website.