This webinar was kindly sponsored by Babble, a vibrant and modern state-of-the-art facility that’s designed to bring research alive in the West Midlands; Babble prides itself on its ‘feel good’ service.
To continue discussing your GDPR needs, please contact Emma Savory at Lucidica
GDPR and data security is all over the news. Whether it’s discussing breaches or the increase of fines, businesses all over are taking steps to be compliant. GDPR affects one man bands to huge corporations, anyone who collects data of EU subjects, or a business that is based in the EU. There is a lot of scaremongering and myths about GDPR and this presentation aims to remove that and make GDPR as simple and actionable as possible.
As market researchers, you collect, store and send data every day. But how will that change? And how can you become compliant throughout your role and whilst working with agencies? Within this webinar we will cover:
- What is GDPR and when is it coming in to force?
- How is it different to the current DPA and will it be relevant after Brexit?
- What are the 6 principles of GDPR and the updated rights of the individual?
- Why does the legislation need to change and who will it affect?
- How will it affect Marketing and Sales:
- How can you become compliant?
- Steps to take within those departments
- How will marketing and sales practices need to change to become compliant?
- The main mistakes to avoid
- How will this help marketing?
- Difference between B2B and B2C marketing within GDPR?
- Database Management
- Quick tips you can implement to secure your data
- Software that is compliant
- Dropbox, Microsoft + iCloud- how that works with GDPR
- How can you transfer data in a secure way?
- Database management
- Steps every business should take to become compliant and key pointers.
This webinar is being delivered by Yugansh and Emma from Lucidica. Emma is the Marketing and Web Manager. She started studying GDPR at the beginning of 2017 and throughout the year has focused on how companies are going to have to adapt their marketing style to become compliant. As she works with a plethora of clients, she fully understands the reliance most businesses have on database marketing. Her aim is to show people how they can be compliant without stopping them doing their job. She is certified in the Institute of Digital Marketing GDPR qualification.
Yugansh is an IT Engineer. Having been an engineer for 10 years, he started looking into GDPR to see how it would affect the processing of data within technology. Through working with small to medium sized businesses day to day he has become increasingly aware of issues involving tracking, monitoring and deleting data and also the consequences of this in a cyberattack. He is certified in the GDPR foundation.