With over 25 years of quantitative and qualitative research experience, Andrew founded Advantage in 2012. Over the past ten years, the business has been selected to work with a wide range of global brands, spanning multiple sectors.
Insight Advantage provides clients with a bespoke and flexible approaches to tackle their business challenges.
- Independence - As an independent agency, Insight Advantage is not obliged to promote any templated approaches. Each research project is bespoke, calling on a broad range of quantitative and qualitative research approaches and tools
- Flexibility - Consumers, clients and market dynamics are always placed at the heart of any project to ensure flexibility. Markets and brands no longer operate 9-5, Monday to Friday and so why should research? Consequently, the business and all fieldwork is set-up to operate outside of typical office hours, as required
- Expertise - Andrew Smith has over 25 years experience and therefore is able to call on a wealth of expertise and research tools to tackle B2C or B2B projects. Andrew takes the lead on all projects, ensuring that clients have access to an experienced research professional throughout the lifetime of their project, not just at the pitch meeting!
- Broad range of research techniques and tools including:
- Online Surveys & Sampling
- Usability / UX Tests
- Focus Groups
- Online Qualitative Research
- In-depth / 1-to-1 / Telephone Interviews
- On-Street / Exit / In-store Interviews
- Desk Research
- Andrew is a Certified Member of the Market Research Society (MRS) and actively involved in the MRS Mentoring Scheme
- Insight Advantage Ltd is registered as a data controller with the ICO (Information Commissioner's Office)