With over 21 years working for leading research agencies I have extensive experience helping clients answer their critical business questions. Using qualitative moderation to elicit answers combined with thoughtful and thorough analysis, some examples of real business questions I have recently answered include:
- What brand identity routes resonate best within a market that will allow the client to credibly differentiate from competitors? What does the brand need to deliver to fulfil the promise?
- Why are customers not responding to the offer of a new product? Which aspects are failing to resonate – price, product design or the communication?
- How can the client break into new territory and expand their product range? What product stretch is credible for the brand?
- How do HNW consumers select brands and why is the client not a first choice provider, what can they do to change this?
- Why do consumers not switch services to get a better deal – what emotional and practical barriers are preventing this?
- Consumer reactions to ad campaigns, which aspects resonate and which fail to do so, what can the client learn from this?
- Exploration of the world of SMEs, how they network, who they turn to for advice, how they plan and manage their financial forecasts etc.
I am able to provide full service qualitative project management and delivery as well as any individual aspects of research as required, whether that be just fieldwork or any elements of set up or delivery and analysis.