The ICG launches Your Question Answered
Your Question Answered: The Independent Consultants Group (ICG) launch their free, anonymised question-asking service
Post your research questions to 400 experts and get their feedback for free!
The ICG is delighted to announce the launch of its new 'Your Question Answered' (YQA) service. Anyone can post a research question to its 400 independent research professional members and get their feedback within 3 working days – free of charge! Here, Robin Shuker talks about the Your Questions Answered initiative at the recent Insight event.
Members' responses will be collated, unedited, and sent to the questioner in one batch. Questioner details remain anonymous, so it's entirely up to them if they want to follow up with any particular researcher who has responded to their question.
- Access to the experience and expertise of ICG membership
- Open to all: anyone can ask a question
- Speed of response: get your responses within 3 working days.
- Anonymous: no further commitment required
- Free of charge
How does it work?
- Visit the ICGs 'Your Questions Answered' page by clicking here
- Complete the form
- The question is then posted onto the ICG Egroup
- All of the answers are collated and sent back to the questioner
- Opportunity for questioner to continue conversation with responder(s)
To find out more, contact Lucie Wernicke, ICG Administrator, on email@example.com or 07779 254128.
www.theicg.co.uk/yqa @theicg #yqa
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR CONTACT DETAILS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR ADDED TO OUR DATABASE, SHOULD YOU USE THE YQA SERVICE, FOR OCCASIONAL MAILINGS ABOUT ICG EVENTS AND INFO THAT YOU MAY FIND USEFUL. YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THESE AT ANY TIME BY CLICKING ON THE MAILING 'UNSUBSCRIBE' OR CONTACTING ADMIN@THEICG.CO.UK