This page is dedicated to Covid19 news – a place where you will be able to find useful help, comments and resources and learn more about how members and advertisers have responded to the pandemic.
The idea is to bring together the collective news, experience and views of the ICG community – helping each other to get through the crisis.
Resources to help keep your business going
- HMRC publish constantly updated guidance on business support schemes in place during the crisis including details of the job support scheme, VAT deferral, self employed and useful statistics
- MRBA offer Covid-19 help for those who are in financial difficulties – click here for information and contact details
The newly formed ‘Viewing Facilities Action Group’ represents 11 facilities and is collating information and best practice on reopening – find out more here. MRS post lockdown research guidelines for viewing facilities
A collection of free research tools that you can use during the crisis
The ICO publishes regular updates to their regulatory approach informed by the Covid situation
How is Covid impacting how we work, think and behave?
- The ONS is producing various reports including Covid risk for BAME & insights into life under lockdown
- One hour debate about UK society and well being post Covid-19 from ProBono economics
- ICG Members’ views – Keith Meadows and Peter Martin have produced a report based on research among members on the long term impact of CV-19. Other industry reports include a MRS survey and Research Live
- Several surveys from ICG members, including What Covid habits will remain , how are Italians are coping with CV-19, How the UK public is responding to Covid-19
- Keeping track of attitudes – compilation of research trackers/ studies that look to understand consumer attitudes and behaviours during the pandemic
- A collection of links to research projects about Covid-19
How you’ve responded – months down the line