This webinar is kindly sponsored by the MIS Group.
Theo Francis, ICG member and co-founder of Colour of Research (CORe) will take us through the key principles of what we need to be aware of, and best principles for, better inclusion and diversity within our market research work.
Specifically, you’ll cover;
- The origin of CORe – Who we are and why it came to be
- Key CORe initiatives – What we are doing to bring about more ethnic diversity in the research industry
- Breaking down BAME – Why the term is so problematic
- Redefining Nat-Rep – Demonstrating the pitfalls of traditional nat-rep sampling
- Empathy vs Sympathy – Why the diversity of our research teams matters
- Normalizing the conversation – Making race no longer a taboo subject.
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR HERE