Deliver better, faster, more affordable insights on your terms with QuMind
January 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- This event has passed.
This webinar is generously sponsored by MIS Group
Join this webinar and learn more about how QuMind can help you meet your clients’ needs fast, flexibly and cost-efficiently.
- Frustrated with having to deal with multiple suppliers for various tools needed for your research?QuMind’s centralised toolkit allows you to access all your research instruments – surveys, Qual, sample, analytics & insight communities – from one place, leaving you to spend more time on your clients, rather than suppliers.
- Too many points of contact across different suppliers? With QuMind you’ll be assigned one point of contact to look after your needs throughout your research journey.
- Tired of overcomplicated insight softwares? QuMind was designed to make your life easier, not more difficult, through a user interface that’s intuitive, easy-to-use and easy-to-learn, meaning more time to spend with your clients.
- Need a self-serve supplier that doesn’t leave you afloat? QuMind is not just a software provider: Our in-house team of seasoned researchers can help you at every step of the way with guidance & any extra resources you may need.
- No time to waste on configuring your survey tools & sample? Save time by sourcing your sample & running your surveys on one automated platform, with no need to worry about compatibility.
QuMind’s agile self-serve insights solution helps ICG members deliver excellent service fast, flexibly & cost-efficiently through a fully scalable toolbox of Quant, Qual, Insight Communities & instant global Sample – as and when you need it. Designed by researchers for researchers, ease-of-use and automation are at the heart of our tools, and the DIY approach means you are always in control of your studies, which translates to faster, better-quality insights for your clients. Do more with less, anytime, anywhere – thanks to our mobile-first technology.
Alan Hargreaves. Co-founder/ Director – QuMind
Alan is an ICG veteran, having been a member in the past for many years under his previous venture called Effective Research (Fieldwork, panel and tech provider). Experience has covered panel, Quant/Qual technologies and research implementation (the full research life cycle). Mainly driven by his own frustrations of using Market Research platforms which often didn’t seem to deliver to his own bespoke market research needs – he was spurred on to create QuMind. His aim, to centralise a set of Quant/Qual tools into one platform that actually talked to each other! Whilst at the same time, giving the user the power to take back control of their research by doing more with less.
Katja Ahola. Sales Manager – QuMind
Katja is a business development & partnership professional with a strong background of working with small businesses in the fields of travel technology, tourism & hospitality e-commerce, before entering the world of market research at QuMind. Her responsibility at QuMind is to collaborate with new & prospective clients to understand their specific insight needs and provide a cost & time effective research solution customised to their requirements.