Understanding and mapping omnichannel user and shopper journeys
29th October 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- This event has passed.
This webinar is generously sponsored by Perspective Research Services
In the new normal, “online” has rapidly evolved to omnichannel. In this presentation, Eugene Murphy, Founder & CEO of Indeemo will share remote qualitative research strategies on how you can use mobile diary studies to understand, map and quantify user experiences and shopper experiences for omnichannel user and shopper journeys. This webinar will be relevant to anyone in Qualitative Research, UX or CX.
Specifically, Eugene will cover:
- Some context on what we’re seeing recently
- What you can use Indeemo for i.e. how you can use this presentation to evolve your service offering to their clients
- What a typical project timeline / workflow looks like e.g. recruitment, task design etc.
- Quick introduction to Indeemo and the capabilities (app and dashboard)
- 2 sample projects / scenarios.